24 February 2015

Ainsty Man of War - Completed

Well one believes he has surpassed himself this time, and yes I am blowing my own trumpet. However I do feel I have managed to pull this off to great effect. I thoroughly enjoyed this once I got stuck in and boy its a kit and a half to do but will look great on any table.










Hopefully the recipient will be equally happy with the result when I hand her over at Newark Show early Saturday morning.

Thanks for dropping by I am off to paint something a little less challenging for a while

26 comments:

  1. A rather impressive looking beast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stuff. That red is really rich

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arrrr! That be a splendid vessel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantabulous piece of work Loki :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now THAT is a ship!

    Great work mate, will it be tough to hand over?

    Cheers
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very impressive - looks sturdy for gaming too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A massive beast of a project. Looks really good though. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks a marvelous job Andrew!

    Pirate Flags on their merry way to you probably today.

    Darrell.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb work there Loki! That is a fantastic model!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful a ship every pirate will love.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure they will like it, if not they be crazy!!! Top work Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  12. When I see this I thank my lucky stars that I do not want to play Pirate games Or I would HAVE to buy one of these and get you to paint it. It is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's a beauty. Capn' Jack Sparrow would give his mascara for her.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It does look great on your table. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...