22 December 2014

We're off to see the Wizard - no not that one!

I am catching up on the reducing pile of promises rather well, and this is the first figure for Edwins collection. I knew he would hit me with some rather different figures and it did not disappoint when they arrived.

So here is a Chinese Wizard floating on a cloud of flames. Rather good fun to paint the figure is from the ranges at Black Hat miniatures.



That is the last post from me this year, as I am having a break to be with the family so just to show i have some really bad taste I will leave you with another rather bad Wizzard.
I don't recommend clicking play but hey its your ears whatever you do over the next few days and however you celebrate have a good one.

Loki

19 comments:

  1. I made the mistake of promising The Wife she could choose the figures - she went with the IHMNs, but this one was my choice! Very happy with how it's turned out. Happy Yule Loki!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like him Edwin, the pictures don't reveal all the subtle bits I think I need a new camera.
      I wish you and the wife a very enjoyable festive season

      Delete
  2. Oh I dunno, I quite like a bit a Xmas Wizard! Great figures btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun and a super job Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Have a great Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a wonderfully painted figure and I now have the music to Monkey in my head for some reason.

    May you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Wizard is wicked good, Loki! And the song is a trip - lots os big name fellas in that "funky" band.

    Happy Holidays - Good New Year wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nicely painted wizard. the flames look excellent. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great looking miniature! Lot of character and your paintjob definately brings it out well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful work Loki! Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hola
    Gran Trabjo
    Un Saludo y Felices Fiestas
    J.D.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just picked up some of the Black Hat stuff myself, makes a change to paint something other than camo for a while.
    Merry Christmas.
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice work on the wizard ... and Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a great break mate and see you in the New Year

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  14. The video won't show up on my tablet but wishing you a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just stopped by. Hope you're well.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...