17 December 2014

Ice Berg Ahead

I have been chilling out this is my last week on the brushes before I take a proper holiday and spend 2 weeks, getting things in order that have been languishing in my to do list but almost certainly get forgotten about. So time to sort the paperwork etc out and get straightend out.

This last couple of weeks I have been working on a few projects, at the same time, So their will be a few more posts to come. Currently I have a lot of Napoleonics on my bench, being my favourite period to paint its all good for me.

This week I give you another Battalion from Berg, this time round its the 2nd battalion of the 1st regiment circa 1809- 1810. I am not fully happy with the pictures, I really struggle to photograph white uniformed figures for some reason.








 Right folks, see you soon with some more additions to Mr Daves Serenity project.

Loki






20 comments:

  1. Wonderful work Loki. I really like this unit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are very cool - nice job Loki- I do like white uniforms - god knows who thought they would be a good idea on campaign..

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are stunning Sir, a joy to behold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look fabulous Loki.

    I think the reason white units are difficult to photograph is down to the camera having trouble focusing properly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look very good and I think Tamsin has it right regarding why white uniforms are such a pain to photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I'm I drooling. I've been sent some stuff from a friend about Berg in the German Division of the French Army in the Peninsular...never dreamt they could look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look awesome, I think I'm going to paint these uniforms myself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great and if the Serenity figures are the gals you showed on FB, then they're certainly going to be worth seeing!

    I hope you do get a proper holiday - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. They look amazing. Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful stuff there Andrew and they look fab. As for the pictures try turning down the white balance or the EV value as this will reduce the amount of light coming in. Or you could take them on a long exposure

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic stuff. Very nice looking whites

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent work. A lot of detail on these ones. White is a pain to photograph. It can get bleached out in images. I just found that out taking pics of a snow cam Panzer. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Serious eye candy mate. The faces are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely beautiful! Maybe I need to add a regiment to my Christmas village. Oh Loki - Wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is the perfect example of why we paint Napoleonics, something as simple as white with sky blue facings add to the color of the tabletop

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like the blue. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...