20 November 2014

Napoleonic Peacocks, Popinjays and Dandies (part 4)

Today I present the last two figures that are ready to join the vignette.

First up is a Neapolitan ADC, sourced from the information in one of my new PDF's from the History bookman. Link on the right.

I apologise for the picture quality, it seems the blue of the figure is interrupting things with the background for my camera.


Last but not least is an ADC based on this plate:
I have used a little of my own artistic licence but not too much.






Thats all the figures completed, now they are off for a nice bath in some gloss varnish and then a couple of coats of Matt varnish to finish them off before basing.

Hopefully in the next and final installment we will see the completed vignette.
Loki

15 comments:

  1. Great looking figures. The artistic license certainly works well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pair of cracking figures, really looking forward to the finished base

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful stuff there Loki and I cant wait to see them based and finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They just keep getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job indeed. It's a much neglected subject for wargamers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful masterpieces Loki!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking figures, Andrew. I do like the look of uniforms of this period - very early-19th C. look about them.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...