3 September 2014

Warbases Wednesday #27 - Shows, an Ass and a nice Rack

Welcome to this weeks edition of Warbases Wednesday, this weekend sees the Autumn show season come around and I will take this opportunity to remind you of the shows that Warbases will be attending until the year end.
Border Reiver, Newcastle, 6 Sept 
Partizan II, Newark, 7 Sept 
Derby World Wargames, 4/5 Oct 
Skelp, Forfar, 18 Oct 
Fiasco, Leeds, 26 Oct 
Crisis, Antwerp, 1 Nov 
Targe, Kirriemuir, 8 Nov 
Warfare, Reading, 15/16 Nov 
Battleground, Middlesborough, 29 Nov.
 Formerly Smoggycon

Martin and Diane are looking forward to meeting customers old and new at these events so pop along and say hello. I shall be at three of these shows myself, starting with Partisan, then Derby and Leeds so hope to see some of you there.

I am presenting to you this week the latest display figure that I have completed to go in the stands display case. So first up here's the Ass:



Ok so its also a donkey, but you knew I would be doing something like that if you have read this blog long enough. Priced at £2.00 this is suitable for any period and any location.

We are going to the American continent for the next couple of figures in the range.



A Buffalo, and boy this is a chunk of lead for the money priced at £3.25 sure to liven any game set in the Americas.




Lastly for this continent for now the Grizzly Bear, full of character with a nice set of gnashers. Priced at £2.50 this is a must have for the table.

Back to the Scottish Highlands for this last pair:




A Stag and a hind, they come as a pair for £3.00 and the Stag carries an impressive rack of Antlers on him, yes you can see what I did there pulling you all in with the title.

Well that is all I have for this week folks, I hope to see many of you at Partizan at the weekend.

Andrew


16 comments:

  1. I will have a closer look at them at the CRISIS show in Antwerp! They really look nice!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the Bison and the Stag!

    You guys should do well at the cons this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I shall be at Derby on the Saturday hopefully we'll meet in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, I'll be getting me a donkey, that's for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice additions to the line. I've also enjoyed reading about your naval rules. The table and components look really good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Top work there Andrew and I love the stag and doe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool ones, the donkey is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great brushwork, Loki, I do like the donkey! Warbases is on a roll.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great products and excellent painting.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice ass. That said the stag and doe pair are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bison and the stag are excellent. Not sold on the grizz. I've seen Mr. Silvertip in the flesh. You've got the body right, but the head and face are off somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really glad to see Warbases on Crisis confirmed. I'm looking forward to meet Diane and Martin there again.
    Will you accompany then, Loki?

    Cheers
    Stefan

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have a great looking ass there Andrew!!! Rather nice rack too!

    Beautiful work on these animals Loki!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice work all around!
    I really like the buffalo and the bear. As a side note, you don't need to be good like my ancestors at tracking to find the bison. You really can smell them! They have a very pungent musky smell that will make your eyes water! They taste better than they smell though! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...