12 July 2014

The Man cave Shuffle (part 5) - It was a marathon not a sprint ( TRIADS COMPLETED) !!

Well good people I have crossed the finish line as far as cataloguing the paint triad combinations of Vallejo model color. I wont say the task has been trouble free as my technical skills have been tested to the maximum trying to convert everything to PDF format etcetera but I have done it.



Now like all things when you have piles of reference material, occasionally things get mislaid only to be rediscovered after you think you have finished a particular thing. I am no exception to this rule and have too put my hands up and say I missed several combinations off the Pink and Purple image and PDF. I have rectified this gross error and can only apologise that you will have to download these again.

On a more positive note I have today uploaded the Greens, No fixed abodes, Browns and Greys and thus have completed the full range everything is available through the Vallejo Triad Page above, and sat in my google drive for you all to use as before.

Thank you all for taking the time to comment on what I have done thus far as it certainly made the job worthwhile knowing that it was not a purely self gratification process.

27 comments:

  1. Thanks to you, I don't need to buy a whole new line of triads. Instead, I'll fill in some holes in my Vallejo collection. I owe you more than a few beers, Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will enjoy the Beers, the key is also to do a bit of experimenting with colours and record those that work :) and of course share when possible

      Delete
    2. Someone needs to do some work on beer triads. I'm more than willing to help test.

      Delete
  2. Dick Dastardly and Mutley.. Now when will someone do them in 28mm. A great line up of references there Loki ,well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes would love those two at 28mm :D, hopefully the references will be of some use

      Delete
  3. Thank you once again, for doing the hard work and being willing to share it! Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Andrew! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrew, you are creating a battery of useful reference material. Those using Vallejo will be most appreciative for your effort.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jonathan, I can at least be sure I have made a contribution

      Delete
  6. Thankyou so much for putting the effort in and creating this useful resource that we can all benefit from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, and I have also started following your blog how the hell I havent found your blog before is beyond me so I apologise for that!

      Delete
  7. Loki, on behalf of miniature painters everywhere please accept well-deserved thanks for your efforts. These are going to be so useful that I shall be reserving you a very comfy seat by the fire in Valhalla as a reward (thanks to my mate Odin), though please don't use it until you have to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pendragon, thank you for the kind words. I shall claim my rightful reward when the time comes ;). Please add a followers gadget to your fine blog so bloggers like myself can add you to our feeds :)

      Delete
  8. Well done buddy.
    A well deserved rest now I recon for you.
    Chillax now and enjoy doing a spot of painting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loki: This is a truly valuable tool for the gaming community. Thanks for putting it together. I am going to pimp it out in my e-zine, as well, so hopefully a few more folks will learn about it in the next month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome and thanks for the kind words

      Delete
  10. Very well done Andrew and thanks!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...