I have completed another 4 units for the Continental Army. There are a couple of units that having painted them in 28mm I just had to repeat at 15mm for my own force.
So first up is the 15mm version of Sherburne's Additional Continentals.
Then it was the turn of the 1st Connecticut (on the right)
I set about creating a version of the 2nd New Hampshire (Figure on the left above).
The final unit in this batch was the one I had completed at the very beginning of the project Webb's Additional Continentals. (Figure on the left above).
So far that sees my force at eight regiments of Continental line, so next up will be some Militia and some brigade commanders to lead the cause. At this stage I am rather pleased with how the project is progressing at a nice steady pace. It should not be too long before I have enough to give them a whirl on the table top.