1 June 2014

Weekly Round Up 01/06/2014 - Prize draw winners

Well I have had a rather good week this week with some personal figures completed and more well under way. I am writing this post rather last minute as when I set up the competition I stupidly forgot that I would be working all day today at the Newark Show!  I have had an excellent day but am devoid of proper thought and weilding my camera in front of the goodies I have so I will save that for another day.

However I do have the competition results as I did not think it good form to make anyone wait another day:


So without further ado the winners are :

1st :: Edwin King

Dwarf and Troll :: Stefan

Berserker :: Tamsin P

Maximus :: Francis Lee

Druid and Banshee :: Seb


Edwin I will contact you directly to organise the painting. For everyone else all you have to do to claim the prize is contact me via the form on this blog with a delivery address and I shall dispatch the items.

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read the blog and for all of you who entered in the bit of madness.

37 comments:

  1. Ahem. Congratulations to everyone else as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, cool!

    Many thanks to Andrew and many congrats to all the other winners!

    Cheers
    Stefan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners. I'm green with envy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all who took part and to loki for hosting it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Oh, yes. Of course. Silly me.

      Congrats to all the other winners. Although I am shocked by the absence of one name - did Ray not enter? ;)

      Loki - you've got my address already.

      Delete
    2. Yes i did enter, but the curse of the double one, came back to haunt me again!!

      Delete
    3. I wondered where Rayolla's name was as well.

      Delete
    4. I will see if I still have it Tamsin, dont normally keep emails for long.. Oh the absence of Ray winning such a shocker too!!!!

      Delete
  6. Well done to all the winners, you lucky swines you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that old boy and thank you Andrew old chap!

      Delete
    2. Rayolla: You're not gonna say that Lurker cheated somehow? I'm shocked. Not even gonna call him a bad name. I'm shocked again.

      Delete
    3. Not that you mind missing out this time though Ray I am sure you have enough prizes to fund an empire :)

      Delete
  7. Well done folks and thanks Loki for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all the winners. Shall look forward to the loot post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon it will be a big loot post

      Delete
  9. Congratulations to all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrat's to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to the winners for these generous freebies from Andrew.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulation to all you lucky chaps and chapettes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done to one and all, can't wait to see what Edwin goes for.

    ReplyDelete
  14. BIG HUGE CONGRATS to all the worthy winners

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations, all! Edwin, you are a lucky guy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Edwin, lucky you. Oh wait, I won something too! YAY!
    Andrew, email's on the way

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...