5 June 2014

Nightfolk - Questing Knights

Well I have been well and truly bitten by the Nightfolk, they are wacky, odd ball, goofy and just plain fun!!

I only got these figures on Sunday as work for Brigantes Studio. However I could not control myself and shoved them right to the front of the queue by working them in the evenings mainly, but all day yesterday to finish them. I will give you a peek at what I have done but if you want to see more then head over HERE for a lot more pictures, you wont be disappointed.
  From left to right: Sir Venerable, Sir Hal 'The Bird Knight', Sir Bucket the Boor, Squire Knapsack.

If you want your own set then click the banner below and it will transport you direct to the Northumbrian Tin soldier website where you can purchase and peruse the full range of these miniatures. I already have my set in the lead mountain ready to paint.


Go on you know you want too, Honest!!!!

Loki

19 comments:

  1. I have to admit whilst they are nice I have no use for them. However they supply the otherworld miniatures which are very old school style of figures and are VERY nice and I will be gettig a fair few more of these through time from Northumberland Minis

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good God Loki these are some of the funniest, characterful minis that i have seen in a long time and your painting skills have breathed life into them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am rather fond of these sculpts! I can see where people find the Knight's Who say Ni, but I see Labyrinth and the Goblin King's Grand Army! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. While they do look very nice and your painting has improved them. I have no use for them and I would rather have figures I can use. That said I might get the teddy bear at some stage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice paintjob on those figures. And like good sculps they look as well.

    Cheers
    Stefan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely job on such really characterful miniatures. Out of interest how tall are these chaps have been trying to find out but my google fu has failed to provide any details. Plus I get distracted by there shininess and forget what I was doing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see why they jumped the queue, they are absolutely gorgeous! Really impressive work Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning painting! You really did these superb miniatures justice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very characterful figures Loki - I bet you had fun painting them

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those look just awesome Andrew!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cracking work my friend, cracking characters!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic painting, you have bought out the best of these figures, let me dig out my lead pile and send them all to you (if only I could afford to sigh !!!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. They look really good. A fine bunch of figures with a very fine paint job.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great brushwork on those little characters!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really nice figures, and you have done a fantastic painting work with them. In fact, I want them!!!

    Really good.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hola
    Que bonitos,me gustan un montón,son muy agradables
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Everyone, they really are very nice figures indeed

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great stuff! Nice job on the figs.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...