Just a quick update on painting progress so far this week. I made a start on the double handed axe blister yesterday that I had cleaned up at the weekend and have made steady progress with these. I just have a few bits to work and then finishing touches to complete before varnishing and basing. They form part of an on going commission which will conclude, once I complete the 6 packs I have been sent recently.
Getting the figures to this stage, has meant that I have been able to prepare and mount the next blister which is the Saxon Thegn warriors. I like to get the next units prepared in good time, in order to start another unit as soon as the previous one is completed. I find it much easier to work Dark Age figures in smaller batches like this.
My intention is to get at least 3 packs completed this week before I stop work for the week and prepare for the trip to Salute.