7 April 2014

Koryu Buntai - completed

Saturday was a good session on the brushes and saw me finish the five figures left in the Koryu Buntai set.
Having already completed 4 figures that can be seen HERE


I based them this morning as I started working the Saxons I have on my bench now.



Five initiates all with Katana. I have really enjoyed painting these and have tried to give them an authenic look without going over the top on the patterns.

These will be heading off to Ebay shortly as I have no use for them at all, they were just bought to have some fun with painting.

Loki

17 comments:

  1. Great job! The flowery bases really suit these guys well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, love the clothes and the bases...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work on these chaps! I really like the guy in the yellow shirt with the red dots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are excellent, especially the textiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent job I love how you have done there bases as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. More stunning work Andrew, they really are very good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking samurai. I just watched Chusingura last night - quite inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great style, colors and basing. I adore these, Andrew!

    Someone is going to be thrilled to grab these off of eBay.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look great Andrew and should fetch a good price to support your 20mm plans.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous painting! I've only played one game of Ronin - thought it worked really well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Splendid stuff sir. Absolutely splendid.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are looking great! Nice vibrant colors like one would expect from the Samurai!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Nice work on these. Love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...