3 February 2014

Weekly round up 2/2/2014 - Prize draw results and tardiness

Firstly welcome to all the new followers that have climbed aboard over the last week, thank you for joining the longship crew. Its been one of those weeks that began well spluttered midweek and failed to recover at all.


Tardiness yes I have to admit that things have been a little neglected this last week and I am overdue with this post by a day. Painting for the challenge has been at a complete standstill since last Wednesday, not a drop has been applied. The Great Hall is currently awash with new baby syndrome, with daughter having had the first baby, midweek. Mrs Loki seems to be dispensing advice as the phone rings regardless of the hour as the little ones often arrive without instructions, and it seems currently an iphone cant replace sage advice gained from age and first hand experience.

I am tired as I've done nothing but run various errands and ferried people to and fro, and though I do not sleep for long I hate it being interrupted, but have too accept it at the moment I am told!!

Sunday saw me at Vapnartak, the first show of the year for many traders, and a very busy one it was. So I escaped the Great Hall for a day looking for a nice relax and restful and it was so busy that idea went out of the window very quickly!

Right onto the prize draw results, two prizes were fought over by practically every entrant and with many of entrants doubling up their chances of winning increased the admin a little.

So the winner of Prize number 4.
Ian -The blog with no Name

Prize number 3.
Simon Quinton - Brummies Wargaming

Prize number 2.
Tamsin- Wargaming Girl

Prize number 1.
Millsy - Canister and Grape

The Horse in the question asked was Roitelet, several entries were clearly thrown by the miniature of Napoleon on his white horse, Intendent or "Coco". 

So well done to you all, you now have 7 days to claim your respective prizes by sending me your address using the blog contact form. There will be another chance for more goodies next month.

Regards
Loki



25 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners I suppose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners.

    I'm really impressed with the badger hunting hero in the Challenge - it'll make a very fine new incarnation for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! I'm a winner baby!

    You should have my address from the BfC project, but if not, give me a shout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners. Great prizes all around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners and Andrew for organizing such a wonderful blog event.

    Cheers
    http://wargameterrain.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the lucky winners !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! I'm the proud owner of a Loki original! Thank you kind sir and congrats to everyone else who picked up a prize.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very generous of you, granddad (can we call you that?). :) Just remember to pace yourself as Clan Loki adjusts to the new normal. And remember, being a granddad will be great - all the fun you can have with the kid, and you can hand them back to parents when they small bad. Or so I'm told.
    Cheers,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the winners!

    I can't believe I got the name of the horse right.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats tot he winners. I feel I ought to get Ray a regrets card ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to the winners. Although I would still like to know who one Prize zero, Prize 5 and of course prize 6. Don't say Ray won them I would weep!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! Now you're grandpa Loki ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Grats to all the winners. Amazing give away by loki.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratualtions to the winners and what Ray didnt win anything

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to all the lucky bunnies who won!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Winners are grinners so smile winners.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh thanks a lot really looking forward to reading this

    I will send the details

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow I won thank you very much good sir!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...