22 February 2014

Challenge day 70 - Paint Table Saturday 22/2/15

Blimey that came around rather quickly!!


I only have one goal for the entire weekend and that is too complete the last of the Nubian warbands. That will see me achieve a large goal of mine for the analogue winter challenge.

So late last night I set about the task of getting ready for the day ahead.

The last 3 units for the entire army ready for me to complete this weekend.

Alongside this I will attempt to complete my entry for the favourite character bonus round due next weekend, I really should have finished this before now but with granddad duties and pain have not progressed the figures in 4 weeks. So I need to pull my finger out a bit.

Well that's all for today good people.
Loki

20 comments:

  1. Hola
    Buena mesa si señor
    Atento al final del dia
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you JD although google translate did not help this time

      Delete
  2. I have started my Favourite character, but doubt I will get it done in time..... As for everything else, I'm in a painting limbo until I get some scenery finished. You on the other had seem more organised and I look forward to seeing the Nubians finishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got organised at the start last time out I did not plan anything or get organised at all and found out that I needed a better approach to the matter this year it seems to be working for me

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a solid plan for the week,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get feeling better! Your French looked great, looking forward to seeing the completed Nubians.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on the mend as they say Dave just gonna take time

      Delete
  5. Looks like you've got things well in hand here Loki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to stay focussed with you lot closing down the points gap fast

      Delete
  6. It won't take long the finish the Space Hopper...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done the space hopper, onto the swingball and pogo stick now :D

      Delete
  7. Thanks for participating! I added your link to my blog post.
    Greetings, Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure you'll have these units done by the time you read this comment, Andrew. Have fun with the grandkids. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am quick Dean but not that quick fella lol

      Delete
  9. I have yet to start that rounds entry but it's primed as of er, yesterday ;-)

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice work Loki, I've not started the Hero round yet either, don't think I'll have enough time to get it done!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Started but a long way from finished and then I have to get it looking right on the base

      Delete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...