Lets start with all the negatives :-
The paint table has been moderately productive this week, although not as productive as usual, but then I did not paint for 3 days so can not expect much more from myself.
Unfortunately the planned game of Trafalgar this week did not happen due to me not being able to keep awake on Thursday as the road trip had exhausted me.
Now the good news :-
Midweek saw me make a road trip to Warbases HQ in Scotland, lots of things came from the day and in all it was very positive. Next weekend sees me make the first show of the year is I venture up to Vapnartak in York.
This brings me onto the 1st give away in celebration of achieving 100,000 hits at the beginning of the year.
As always we need a pretty face to start thing off with:
Oh and the we need some rules:
I have enabled comment moderation for the entries to this one, no captcha though to ensure I get all the entries.
1. You must be a public member (follower) of the longship crew, either a new or existing follower to be able to enter.
2. You need to comment stating which prize or prizes you would like.
3. If you promote this give away on your own blog you will gain an additional entry, you must provide a link for me to check.
4. To win the miniature you must use the contact form on the left side of the blog to send your answer to the question.
5. This draw closes at 0900 hours GMT on 1-2-2014. the winners will be announced in the next weekly round up.
So onto the prizes.
given to Napoleon by Prince Eugene de Beauharnais?
A good read, and in good nick
And just to wish you all the Breast of luck for this one.
Well good people that concludes the post for today, have a good week ahead.