10 January 2014

Challenge Day 27 - Stepping it up a gear again with boobs

Oh cripes what a day I have had suddenly from an empty workbench I seem to have gotten a little crowded in less than 24 hours. How did this happen well after last nights game (more on that at the weekend) in which myself and Glenn crushed the might of Rome, Kevin and I talked and decided we would do the Battle of Medway as a game next week. This is the campaign of Britannia's first scenario.

The only slight hitch in all this is we both have a little bit to paint up, Kev will need another 2 Auxiliary units and I need to paint up a unit of chariots and two units of cavalry and we will have the right forces for the game. It is not a problem to do these, as I had planned to do them during the challenge, just not yet. So currently my workbench is full of partly painted units. As I sat up into the wee hours getting a start on the extras.


It seems very apt this has occurred while the challenge is on and this is possibly the best time for this to happen as it really gives me the chance to up the tempo for another week and try to complete everything, without losing site of the fact I have yet to complete my vehicle bonus round submission due next weekend as well.

One thing three weeks sat in my chair has proved though is it may have been adequate for a couple of hours painting here and there, but I have to sort out a better one for long term. It is proving most uncomfortable and causing some mild discomfort when sat for more than a couple of hours. In the mean time what better to relieve any discomfort than the loveliness of the female form.


That good people is all for today, as I have an entry that has not cleared the queue on Curts blog yet so cant show you any painted goodies today hopefully tomorrow.

Loki

18 comments:

  1. The figures look great but I'm afraid the last pic beats them! Why Lord why?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. The figures? Where can Ray see any figures? Nice post...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The River Medway is literally just at the end of my road. Well about 100 yards through scub land at the end of my road. But you get the idea. So I do look forward to any AAR about this battle. As for the painting paint as much or as little as you wish for the battle as no one knows where the battle was fought, or if it was fought at all let alone the composition of the forces involved. So feel free to make up anything that fits you can't get it wrong. Hope that takes any pressure off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers for that Clint, we will be using the lists from the book.
    Although how it will play remains to be seen.
    My paintbence is the same Andy.
    The vikings are in the queue now though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From a book you say. Well with luck they would have playtested it and got a nice balanced game with interesting objectives. Which makes me more interested in the AAR. Thank you Kevin.

      Delete
  5. Nice photo(s) there!

    And aren't chariots technically vehicles too? :) Would be quite different from the hordes of tanks that are bound to conquer the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. So what's a little bit more painting to do ? Adds to the fun! Good luck there Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Admit it Loki - with those photos you're trying to distract us all (apart from Anne) from painting aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son wouldn't like these any better than I do.

      Delete
  8. For fucks sake Andrew, now it's tits and ass. You're trying to burn out my retinas so I can't paint anymore. Why do you hate me, why?

    On a brighter note, you're still at the top of the score board! Woot woot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...not only that - good lord she's ugly.....!

      Delete
    2. yes, Annzie requires pics of naked Irish hunks :)

      Delete
  9. Can it be that you posted the last picture to have a comparison for "How to paint flesh tones?" :-D
    Nice clean workbench!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good point on the chair, Andrew. Tell your wife it's the only way you'll be able to finish #1! I had to upgrade my "backbreaker" last year. This hobby has a way of getting to your wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hear you mumbling about chariots or something, but it's your darn fault putting up that picture of the babe which has sucked all my attention on to her.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol nice ass. what where you saying again....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dream???? Sorry mate you cleared your painting table and the Battle of Medway. I have to admit I am looking forward to hearing about that

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...