1 January 2014

Challenge day 18- 2014 In with the New with BOOBS.

Welcome to a New Year in the Great Hall everyone. I had the thralls give it a good clean out after the celebrations last night so I can start afresh this year.

Now traditionally I would state my intentions for the year ahead, but I have not managed to stick to any form of structured planning for the last few years so I have decided there will be no set plans for 2014. I am going to go with the flow and see what the year ahead has in store for me. The thing is I have all good intentions at the beginning of the year, then something shiny distracts me and before you know it I am off on a tangent. I also have my health issues to consider. So I thought why not just take the year ahead as it comes, no pressure to conform and no targets to meet.

All this does not mean I don't want to achieve things, of course I do! It's just that I really want to have a nice relaxed year and see what I can achieve. Rather than setting specific targets that I always feel bad about not hitting.So the year ahead should be a good one and will hopefully see a variety of items on the paint table during its course.

There are some things that can be almost guaranteed to appear! Yes there will most definitely be more boobies!


After all we all need a good pick me up every now and again.

There may be more of this kind of malarkey going on:

Now I have to urge you all to try and collect the bounty being offered in 2014 for this felon! Finally its been recognised that this kind of problem needs the firm hand of the law to deal with effectively!


After all my efforts and those of many global operatives last year he is still at large and a danger to the public. I have to warn you good citizens he is armed with Budgie smugglers and a known tactic is to expose these heinous objects in order to make his escape. I can ensure you that all the reports from an agent on his trail Francis "Dead Eye" Lee confirm this fact and it took him a full two weeks to recover from such an exposure at blog con in 2013!! After being partially blinded by a hotel room incident.

I will be allowing a few things to distract me through the year, when I have sufficient funds to do so, and there could be some pulp related items pop up and I am sure there will be some cowboys as I got rather hooked by Mr Docherty and his work as well.

I hope to have a very good 2014 and hope you will enjoy following this adhoc year with me.

Today's paint table update is a very simple one, as in truth there has been little progress I have been basing the Nubian Warbands, and applying the details to the French, I have also started my entry for the vehicle bonus round.

So I shall leave you all today with a few more delights for the eyes, have a good one!!



regards
Loki

56 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Fran you're afflicted with a disease that rarely strikes an Irish man-kindness. You won't kill Rousell, I will.

      Delete
    2. Not if I get the fecker first ;)

      Delete
  2. This is a great start for 2014!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, boobies. You'd better post some beefcake as well for Anne though (no - that dodgy character in the wanted poster doesn't count as beefcake!).

    Have a great 2014 Loki :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure I can do beefcake Tamsin, but I will think of something

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year, Andrew! If Valhalla is filled with the likes of ladies above, I'm ready to cross over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good plan, not having any plans! Good luck with the rest of the year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jonas, have a good one yourself

      Delete
  6. Can't go wrong with more boobies, Happy new year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little boobage does warm the heart Pat, have a great one

      Delete
  7. Loki

    Can I confess that I am completely at sea on the whole Budgie Smuggling bit - of course I'm never the most astute at picking things up. Can you bring me up to speed? Is it an in joke? British of regional vernacular? Or just something all the cool kids are saying these days.
    Love the pics of course (Ray and the other boobs)
    Cheers
    PD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peter - I believe the term "budgie smugglers" started as Australian slang/vernacular for tight fitting and skimpy mens underwear/swimwear. I think in America they are referred to as Speedos.
      As for it's usage here, you need to check out Fran's blog report on the BlogCon weekend in November.

      Delete
    2. Well Tamsin has beat me to it Peter!! and you really dont want to see Rays offerings on the subject.
      Have a good New Year

      Delete
  8. Ah yes, I think adding more boobies is a fine goal Andrew! I might try it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year! Great boots... excuse me, pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No plans and no pressure, only boobies.
    Happy New Year,
    Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best post of 2014.
    I might as well not even bother writing anything this year.
    Game over, man...Game over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SinSynn, though man your posts are good

      Delete
  12. Tamsin
    Thanks for both the slang and the in joke references. I feel educated now. Of course I also have to get rid of the horrific image burned into my mental retinas.
    Cheers
    PD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh , that's a good start to the year.. Well apart from Ray.. Really did you have to so early in the year. Welcome to some Old West madness.... Let me know if you do I have some some spare lead pile I send your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that Ray fellow gets everywhere!!! I am going to enjoy some western madness and will give you a shout

      Delete
  14. I don't make plans for the year either Andrew as generally I suffer from Michaelitis just like yourself.

    I've got the Hubby on the phone now booking me a plane to England. I'll bring the Budgie Smuggler in for that kind of cash. Now tell me, where do I mail the head as proof of kill?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had some MIchaels today, it will be in my post :)

      pictures will do Anne, a kill is a kill :)

      Delete
  15. An interesting strategy, keep it open and go with the flow. Hope it all goes to plan. Happy New Year! Cheers, Ross

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree less pressure on targets allows you to go with the flow and not feel guilty. Love the boobs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Replies
    1. You might want pics of those, but the rest of us don't, so na-na na-na-na! ;)

      Delete
    2. Yo badger!! you can forget the bollox pictures and I dont want a selfie especially as you have the scars from the dettol incident on yours

      Delete
  18. Happy New Year ! I hope it will be a good year for you !

    Greetings, Mario

    ReplyDelete
  19. Here's to 2014 being a good one! Thanks for the boobs Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy New Year and an uplifting start!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always nice to have an uplift every now and again

      Delete
  21. Very nice indeed !!!!!!

    Happy New Year Andrew !!!

    Best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael, have a good one yourself my good man

      Delete
  22. Good luck in 2014, I will be doing far more of the what I please once this year is through, what you mean it's only the first day of the year, shoot!!!

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  23. My goodness me, that is quite the collection of boobs!
    Hope you've had a nice New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Welcome to the Great Hall Elizabeth and the madness within.
    Have a great Year

    ReplyDelete
  25. Like you I always set targets/goals and never meet them, so like you this year I will say nothing and keep my own council. After all IF I could predict the future I would be a multimillionaire with simply oodles of cash! I can't, I'm not and I haven't.

    Happy new year and may you get everything you desire in the coming 12 months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Clint, well the year has got off to a good start so we can both hope we have good ones

      Delete
  26. I haven't seen that many boobies since I coached the St. Swithun's Girls Field Hockey and Chess Club.
    Best in 2014, and thanks for the laughs.
    M

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy Boob Year Andrew! Ooops!
    Happy New Year!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...