11 December 2013

The Big 300 post Milestone

Well knock me down with a feather I have managed to stick at this bloggin' lark long enough to have bored you all stupid with 300 posts and 228 of you have been mad enough to climb aboard the longships and join me.

So thank you to each and every one of you for taking the time to drop by to see what I babble on about in this part of t'internet.

I know you all need some tits before we get down to the serious side of the post so:
 "with these tits you are really spoiling us":
Now tits is an unfair description of these two stars of the blogging world but they do like a bit of piss taking so who am I to deny them that on this occasion. I think if she pulled a pair like that out on me I would be off quicker than I can blink!!

Now I had thought of doing a give away for this auspicious occasion, however this is so close to the start of the challenge, I have decided to scrap that idea.and do something a bit different.

So in order to mark this I thought I would select 10 of my favourite posts from the 300 so far!! So in no particular order of favouritism click the pictures to journey through some of my favourites.

1.
Pope Francis
2.
Evil Ray
3.
Round houses tutorial
4.
Converting the Warbases 28mm Block house
5.
Using Tree armatures Guide
6.
http://napoleonicwargamingadventures.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/muskets-tomahawks-french-wilderness.html
French wilderness Force Part 4
7.
My old Saxon Army
8.
The Neuchatel Battalion
9.
Thor
10.
Last year challenge figure
This proved a difficult task to chop down to 10 posts and there are more that could have made the list but I can save them for another post.

So before I leave you all here is a couple of extras to hopefully leave you smiling.



Well That's all folk's as they say!!

41 comments:

  1. These are some nice... ahem... shoulders. Congrats on the milestones and you really have had some cool stuff to show. Hope this will continue in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I shall make every effort to continue the madness

      Delete
  2. LOL Great post and such a great milestone to reach as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the milestone!
    So if Fran is the right one and Ray is the left one, must mean Ray is never "right".
    Or you are likening them to a pair of boobs! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you had it with the first sentence

      Delete
  4. Well done on the 300 you git! I have been called a tit many a time and shall continue to be called a tit for many years to come, but as you can see Fran's a bigger tit than me, infact as David pointed out He is a Right Tit!!!!!
    Love that last pic, the noise Sid James used to make comes to mind..............Phooooaaarrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgive you my son and congrats for the tits and the posts, one of the best out here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Francis, always nice to have a bit of banter with mates

      Delete
  6. Cant imagine what drew me to reading this blog post .... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reckon it was Fran and Ray in all their magnificence

      Delete
  7. Nice to see you are keeping abreast of things ...:-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good grief. I may never sleep again after that second pic. Congrats on the milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to see you have accumulated a.... mountain..... of posts! Congrats!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. only a small pile at the moment Christopher but it will grow.

      Delete
  10. How did I miss this? First of all congratulations on the landmark. As for the rest of the post....
    Where do I start. First you've got nips showing on the first girl, I'm in shock. Then you've got Fran and Ray as actual tits. Those made me laugh till my sides hurt.

    Now onto the figures-bloody brilliant brushwork!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didnt miss anything blogger is being pathetic again. Oh the crime of a slipped nip :D I am sure thats happened to many a fine lady ;) They do make a nice pair don't they. Thank you for the compliments Anne.

      Delete
  11. Great looking figures...and pictures...congrats for that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Andrew! Great achievements.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I must admit I thought you had done many more than 300 blog posts. I mean that as a compliment and that you have a greater presence on the web than 300 blog posts.

    As for the chesticals. I can only say I agree with the toddler! Beer and Boobies, you just can't go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry...what was the post about?...I got a bit distracted...Oh yes...congrats on the number of posts. Always an entertaining read and pictures...oh yes...great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on 300! Now back to those distracting pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  16. The 300 picture is right on target! The second picture starts, when you scroll down with, a very lovely face, but then you spoiled a very good picture! :-D
    The figures and scenery are very good painted! But the last picture would make a very good landscape for a battle! :-D
    Congrats on the milestone Andrew!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Peter, I would enjoy a battle over that last landscape

      Delete
  17. Congrats on the 300, your almost a follower a post!!!

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on the 300 post mate but I am so scared by that image with Fran and Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on the milestone. I think highlighting some posts is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...