5 November 2013

200 Followers Draw winner

Assisted by my two gamers in training, tonight the prize draw was made for the celebration of reaching 200 followers on this blog. I wrote all the names and multiple entries onto paper slips and the boys with some help from mum, sat and folded them all up and placed them in a box.
Callum decided to shake and hold the box of entries for Connor to make the draw.
The winner is Flags of War, please contact me using the blog form on the left sidebar to claim your prize.

I would like to thank you all for entering this little competition and taking the time to comment on my blog.

Loki

21 comments:

  1. well done that man (said through gritted teeth LOL)

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations...

      *sob*

      Delete
    2. Curses and congrats to the winner.

      So Ev, how are Bolton doing? ;-)

      Delete
    3. I suppose we should say congrats to the jammy git!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to Flags of War.

    Andrew, you have a couple of good-looking lads. Good luck in bringing them into the wargaming fold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congrats on the win and he does great flags aswell

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? Ray didn't win? A miracle!!!!
    Congrats to the winner and Andrew for organising this Give Away!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation there Flags of War. Lucky guy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winner and thanks for the chance we had to win a beautiful figure !
    I will come back !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pen & paper!? Old school... =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uh-oh; I forgot to cross my fingers! Any-who, congrats to the winner, and thank you Andrew for a generous give away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Iain! Thanks Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huzzah! Huzzah! to Flags of War!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oops i have somehow missed this post. I never win anything either haha.

    Mate drop me your email mine is info at flagsofwar dot com

    Iain

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...