27 October 2013

Welcomes and general news

Another week comes to a close at the Great Hall I will be travelling back from Fiasco in Leeds at the time this post goes live.

This week nearly saw me achieve another personal milestone with the addition of some new Longship crew members, so welcome too Mr J, Sophie Vandermissen and Alfons Canovas this leaves me one short of 200 followers at present. Maybe I will achieve this before the year is out.

Next up I have added some new right side bar links. First of these is for a new blogger network called Tabletop Gaming Central. I have already enrolled into this as these networks help us all gain traffic by way of presenting our work to wider audiences, So please pop over and join up by clicking the link below right.

I have also added another link to Miniature Bids the wargamers alternative site to Evil bay so you can find it easily should you wish or indeed use the image below and create a link on your own page. This is a fairly new venture but major improvements are being made to the site all the time. Now with the ability to import your feedback from Evil bay so you can prove your trust worthiness.

Thursday saw my regular night of gaming at Kevins this was a scenario that I wrote for a Black Powder Napoleonic outing and a full post will follow early next week.

21 comments:

  1. Nice one Andy, I'm sure you'll make the 200+ mark very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Ray, woke up this morning to find I have hit the 200 thank you for the continued support

      Delete
  2. Thanks for mentioning my blog!

    Greetings, Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the milestone Andrew!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Soon you'll need a bigger longship!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations of reaching the 200 followers and the links. Have asked to join TGC too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks PK and glad to see the links are useful

      Delete
  6. Time to getva BIG ship instead of a longship buddy.
    Big congrats and thanks for the links

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...