Then I started my working day assembling what I can only describe as the largest order of bocage I have ever had, this caused me to completely go out of stock of bases and with a shortfall for the order to boot. So I had to ring Martin and place an order to get me out of jail and complete the order. Now to collect the bases as quickly as possible, I ended up volunteering to help out at Fiasco for the day as I could collect the order.
This of course then led me to having to return Kev's call and tell him to ensure he had the Horses finished, as we would both be going to Fiasco, but as he needed me to take him he would have to get prepared for an early start as I would be helping Martin for the day. Telling Kev he needs to be ready to leave home at 6.30am on a Sunday morning is always fun.
Anyone who has read this blog for a while will know that my current painting facilities are sited in an old Pantry cupboard, leading off our front room. Not an ideal location as it is very cramped at the best of times and as the family is growing it often means I cant paint in any form of peace and quiet in the main room of the house.
After several lengthy debates with the wife it has finally been agreed that I may convert the small upstairs bedroom into an office / painting cave of my own. On the proviso, that all my bits that are stored throughout the house are located in the one room thus giving back space that is needed for other uses. Needless to say I don't have a problem with that proviso or any other that may follow at all, and really count myself lucky as I finally get a window!!!
This project will be a carefully planned move as I want to ensure I keep the wife happy and the room really will work for me. I will document the progress on the blog as I go along.