26 September 2013

The Conversion of Evil Ray !!!!

Soundly asleep having quaffed down several tankards of mead during his hearty meal, he was unaware of his impending peril. Silently a lid was being unscrewed from a vessel containing the Holy water that was going to deliver a cleansing of the evil ones spirit. Stealthily the Pope traversed the numerous obstacles of gluttony strewn throughout the room, mainly pizza boxes and empty Bacon and Egg McMuffin wrappers.

His eyes remained firmly fixed on his victim as he emptied the Holy water container. Howls could be heard and expletives were expelled at an alarming rate. "What the **** are you doing?" screamed Ray now drenched in Holy water. " I am cleansing your evil soul my Son" replied Pope Francis. "My soul was bloody fine, were it was you T*** " replied Ray. "You need to reach deep within your soul and purify your mind, your recent luck can only be attributed to a great evil. " said Pope Francis " I'll give you evil, you over sized Idiot" retorted a disgruntled Ray. However this was all to be in vain as the transformation had already begun. "What have you done, to me!!" came the last words from the old Ray.

Pope Francis had succeeded and the conversion of all that was unholy had been completed. " You need to serve penance for rigging all the blog give aways, and as recompense I think you should now go forward and promote good deeds" uttered the Pope.

I present you Ray "The Pious" Rousell.




49 comments:

  1. Oh dear, Loki. It seems that you have followed me down the perilous path of painting a "Ray"

    Nicely written intro and a great figure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the mini in my lead pile and could not resist

      Delete
  2. That's great. Will this be used in an RPGS or as a leader in a miniatures battle game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am undecided as to what to do with him yet

      Delete
  3. Splendid story and figure! I feel the spirit move me as I look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fecking great work Andrew but needs to be a lot wider, I like the sound of this Pope Francis fella!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can just imagine you in the white cassock!

      Delete
  5. Great job. I think I have another idea for him...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quality. Fran & Ray's internet celebrity status grows!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic figure. I can't tell whether he's about to give a benediction or a prostate exam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urrrgh Ray giving a prostate exam perish the thought

      Delete
  8. Bloody good innit??? You Sod!
    Put the sentence below in order, what's coming your way......
    crackers, the, kick, swift, in, a

    He actually looks like my pal Warren???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it is definitely you Ray, check out the Ham!

      Delete
  9. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that's brilliant! Great job Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nicely done I lol reading the background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is that a leg of Ham he is holding.
    Awesome figure.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well spotted Brendon, he cant go anywhere without food

      Delete
  13. Brilliant! Both story and painting! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Greate looking mini !!!

    best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tee-hee!

    Really lovely painting, and excellent sh*t-stirring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Excellent stuff mate although I would never have normally expected to see the word 'Pious' and 'Rousell' in the same sentence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dont forget the alternative meaning for pious is, Making a hypocritical display of virtue so that should be more in keeping.

      Delete
  17. Hahaha, had to laugh.
    Great mini Andy..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hmmmm, Mini-Ray holding a ham?

    He always struck me as more of a vegan kind of guy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is so funny, will he come so dressed to Blog Con?

    ian

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...