18 September 2013

Taking Poor Lee's crown away!

Firstly let me welcome all the new followers from the last week or so, nice to have you onboard. If I have not followed yuo back it is because I either cant find your blog or you dont have the followers gadget installed. If you post a link in the comments section below I will then be able to find and add you to my blog roll.

Now onto the main reason for todays post.
I decided to join the silliness of testing my luck against the challenge laid down by  +Ray Rousell of rolling 3 sets of 10 dice to see if I could steal the title of Worst Dice Roller Ever away from  +Lee Hadley.

My results
D20 - 12, 19, 12, 8, 4, 13, 3, 18, 3, 6 for an average of  9.8
D10 - 10, 5, 5, 8, 3, 4, 3, 2, 6, 10 for an average of 5.6
D6 - 6, 4, 5, 5, 3, 3, 5, 2, 1, 2 for an average of 3.6

so nothing spectacular here and is in fact better than I often roll during a game but I do avoid the shame of being the worst dice roller sorry Lee but your dice suck!!.


8 comments:

  1. You gave it a shot but the real loser is Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This challenge has got legs.... While I would gladly abdicate my crown I'm not sure anyone would be all that happy to recieve it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy for you to reign over this category!

      Delete
  3. Post after post goes up and each time, Lee retains the crown. Truly it's as it he were chosen by the gods themselves to be King of the Losers:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun with Dice! I have often thought about logging my dice rolls through a game, putting the dice rolling 'under load' as a true test! Simply tally chart could suffice; scored required, #dice rolled, rolls achieved etc etc...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...