25 September 2013

It is taking me a while but I am getting there !!

Welcome to the latest followers of my inane drivel and ramblings. I have followed those of you that have a followers gadget installed but one or two dont have this installed and therefore as I am over the maximum allowed I cant add you to my blog roll. There is a solution and a handy post can be found HERE that helps tired old Vikings out.

Finally something has rolled off of my painting table and it should please Ev at the least to see the Scot's warlord completed. Way back in early September I posted the fact that it would be a busy month ahead and painting time would be lacking. I have at least managed to make a few posts though to keep track of my progress.

So here he is on a custom made base. He will probably be dispatched to Ebay as I have no plans to build a Scots warband for Saga.




I also completed the community currency deal I had with +James Brewerton and he now has his nice new table to play on after I met him at Wargames Foundry yesterday as we had a pre Blog Con discussion. In case you missed the table build you can view it HERE and HERE.

Now as Derby rapidly approaches and everyone has dropped the painted lead on me for basing up for Andrew's Display at AW Miniatures in time for Saturday delivery, I will be swamped until Monday now.
 Kev's on the left and James contributions on the right.
I have at least got all the basing compound on the 52 figures as a result of a session last night. I really do have my back to the wall getting this lot finished in time.

In other +Chris Stoesen is having a nice give away, in order too celebrate his recent milestone achievements.
So please pop on over to his excellent blog and take a look HERE. A little bit of something to keep any gamer happy here.

Anyone going to Derby could well find me on Saturday helping out at Warbases. I will be back on here once I have those figures based.

35 comments:

  1. my Table is safely stored in my office now, very happy tis a work of art thank you very much
    Peace James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning !!!

    Well worth the wait ;)

    Best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scotsman! Especially the tartan looks spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - that's top quality painting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's pretty hot. I didn't even realize one could play Scots in SAGA.

    FMB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and a very nice faction they are too play

      Delete
  6. Really nice work on that figure. Most impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great miniature. nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He turned out nice and that base!!!

    I see you're utilizing the +mention. I'm a little behind on getting my circles build and organized, but I know this will help build our community. Good on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that is a compliment from a talent such as yourself and much appreciated it is:)

      I am utilising G+ and its features as much as possible now it is showing some great results and broadening the audience. This can only be a good thing and I am adding any blog I visit that has the gadget installed to widen it further.

      Delete
  9. The figure is perfect in that base. Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superb job! I'm sure he'll do well on ebay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. with all these nice comments I am having second thoughts

      Delete
  11. Loving the Scotsman. Great tartan and a scratch painted shield as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Getting the Hair colour is not easy but he looks really good.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now THAT is a Scotsman. Cracking stuff mate!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What Millsy said!

    He's brilliant; great paint job and basing, and the pose is not at all static. Said it before, and I'll say it again, love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...