30 August 2013

Two units of Rangers completed.

Last week I did a quick mixed post included in that was a unit of 7 rangers I had completed. I have taken some better pictures today along with the next unit that I completed yesterday, both are now headed for Ebay.

First up Rodgers Rangers in early campaign uniforms.


The next unit I worked on have been based on one of the many provincial units operating in the theatre.


These could be Used as either Virginians or The New Jersey Blues.


This is likely to be my last post this week as I sort my self out in preparation for the weekend ahead, I shall be collecting Kevin at 6am and heading off to Morecombe. We are meeting with James and his dad Paul for an intensive weekend of play testing. I shall ensure the camera is charged and reports are posted upon return.


35 comments:

  1. These are lovely Andrew, I really like the base work; best of luck with these Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking figures...have a nice week end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be a great weekend with a very busy schedule

      Delete
  3. Good luck with these and have a good weekend with the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Nice Andy.
    Hope these rocket on ebay like the last lot.
    Ready for a weekend of gaming?
    I hope you roll better dice than you did last Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look nice and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne, I intend to enjoy the weekend 6 weeks of hell with the boys I need a break :)

      Delete
  6. They look good and the bases are lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a good one Andrew, the fig's are looking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now you need to get them on the table, and give us a battle report.

    FMB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry these are on Ebay no game report here for these lads

      Delete
  9. Fabulous paintjob! My heart would break if I had to give so well painted miniatures away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am selling them so it does not feel as bad as in the long run as I will re invest the funds

      Delete
  10. Nice pics of the units. Good luck with the auction.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice. The green coats are lovely, a little muted but still full of depth - they look weathered by the elements. The basing is a nice change from grass tufts and static grass too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Millsy, as that is the exact look I had hoped for when using these colours.

      Delete
  12. Hi Andrew,

    excellent work!
    I really like the choice of colours and the design of the bases. And the paintjob is very good as well.

    Cheers
    Stefan

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know - I paint on canvas, but what I see you doing justs blows me away. You have such incredible talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Dixie, although I lack the confidence in my abilities to ever think of myself as having incredible talent.

      Delete
  14. Wonderful painting with these figures, best wishes with the sale.
    Cheers,
    Pat.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...