18 August 2013

More rule books bought!!

I have mentioned before I have a weakness for rule books and after my recent purchase of Albion Triumphant I decided to start collectiong the other books available for Black powder, The Last Argument of Kings covers several of our favoured periods of warfare, so when I spotted this on Ebay as a Buy it now for £9.00 I had to have it.

Now because of the recent project Both Kevin and I decided to add this to our Collections, as we will be playing Hail Caesar and the fact this has a few scenarios and a campaign system, makes it a most useful addition to the library, even better as I found a gift voucher I had forgotten about, buried in my painting cupboard at the weekend, so I reserved a copy and the wife collected this for me on a trip into town.
I shall give a more thorough review of both these supplements in due course and after I have had a good read.

9 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your reviews Andrew. I've only got black powder myself but I was very impressed by it and I'm tempted to go for the other sets too particularly Albion triumphant and pike and shotte.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a review of AT vol 1 back in july. and also see the 50% black powder for how it played

      Delete
  2. You guys enjoyed the other, so this will be nice to try out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always fun to collect and obviously something I take part in!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rules books and Uniform books are a big weakness of mine.

      Delete
  4. Nice finds. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the reply Andrew. Rule books are a weakness of mine too. Ordered AT on the back of your review. Might have to check out the others too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...