27 July 2013

Anne's personal apology !!

Is é seo mo iarracht ar cheansú Anne óga thar mo botún tseachtain seo caite. Chun tú cailín Gerard Butler.
"This is my attempt at calming young Anne over my mistake last week. Gerard Butler for you girl."

To the rest of you my apologies :)
Here's Gerard in a Dark room 
Oops that's not quite what I had In mind. So without further ado!
Here is your Butler, Anne he is called Gerard as you requested. I think I am digging a deep hole here. But hey is that not the privilege of being Loki.

Right I believe that is my debt settled, I shall now return the blog to normal service.

17 comments:

  1. I understand now, take no notice of the cailin's ire, she's a pussy cat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I teased him about posting boobies to make up for his blog not being up. I demanded a pic of Gerard as recompense for my inconvenience. You guys get boobies, I wanted man flesh!

      Delete
    2. So you want man flesh eh? Be careful what you wish for Anne.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like someone is in the dark stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's after blood, so I here???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot woot! There he is and he's looking fine in that kilt. Look at those calves-so shapely. But, and this is only a small thing, he looks ever so much better with his shirt off:)

    Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to see a man who is comfortable enough with himself to wear a pink top and a skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I get up to in my own house at weekends in none............


      What do you mean you were not talking about me


      OOps
      Ian

      Delete
  6. I was going to put up a Picture of a pair of tits on my blog..but the cat scared them and the bloody things wouldn´t stop flying about.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that a Claymore in your hand, or are you just happy to see me?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sensible man there Loki but bring back the boobies, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will be back, just wanted to make Anne feel at home.

      Delete
  9. One man for a pair of boobs! Sounds like a good deal! LOL

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...