13 June 2013

The Blue and The Grey (part 2)

The forces of the South continue to grow and the first 60 infantry are now based and flocked ready to fight for glory!!

In all twenty stands of boys from the deep South down Louisiana way!! Kev's painting is superb and I take far to long basing these units up as I admire each figure. He certainly has grasped the battle worn look I desired for these.

 I also have the next batch on the workbench to base up, so they should keep me busy until I get my new glasses.

11 comments:

  1. Great work from both of you, will be a real sight when completed
    Peace James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greate looking unit !!!

    Best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fantastic.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful looking unit! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning paintjob!You definitely set 'em well in scene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent work.
    Both painting and basing are really stunning.

    Cheers
    Stefan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking figures and wonderful basing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent painting and basing on these troops. Very nice! Dean

    ReplyDelete
  9. They do look nice based buddy.
    The Yanks are coming along.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...