4 June 2013

Thanks to you all

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for the recent messages of support. I am well on the road to recovery and itching to get back to painting some figures, something I shall be tackling this weekend.

My rant with the spam issue and the steps I took to cut it down have so far been very successful, thank the Lord as the stress this was causing could have finished me off. I have received no spam since making the changes, so have not had to step up too using the dreaded captcha.

Whilst taking it easy over the last week or so I have been working on some items for the Bloggers for charity  fund raiser. If you haven't visited our collaborated efforts yet please follow the link in the top right of this blog and checkout our plans for the coming year.

I have spent some time this week on the net doing research and spotted this image which made me smile, so I thought it would be good to share with you all.
 The other thing that always raises every ones interested is a good Pair. So here's some I found earlier.
And because laughter is the best medicine:
I hope you all have a good week and I will be back soon.



13 comments:

  1. Great to hear that you are on the mend Andrew and I love the post! On the subject of spam though, I left a comment on your last post that seems to have got lost somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michael, its actually one the one before last :) LOL

      Delete
    2. Well I never, how did that happen! Must have dozed off again - I'll get my coat. :D

      Delete
  2. good to hear your hitting the brushes again, once I get a few Saga pts painted Mike and I will have to head over for a day of Saga gaming (sorry ment to say planning for Bloggers for charity)
    Peace James
    do not rush back to soon and keep chilled

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok 10 minutes planning 7 hours 50 mins gaming :)

      Delete
  3. Like the new blue background BTW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the last pic, that made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you're recovering and great pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your well on the road to recovery. Great pics. I can't decide whether two or three is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who doesn't like a laugh.....or breasts......female breasts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you're on the mend. Funny the only thing now I remember about your post is the second picture...

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's good news then! That is a very nice pair too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear that you are on the mend chap and I totally agree about breasts

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...