18 June 2013

Huge Brain Fart

Apologies to all who have spurious updates appear in the name of Loki during the last couple of hours.

In my wisdom I decided that I needed to clean my blog up a little and condense some of the labels to make easier searching for stuff. However my big fat stupid fingers have obviously pushed a few wrong buttons. Whilst my brain failed to engage on what they were doing.
Now I have to thank Kev for pointing out my stupidity ( He always does take these opportunities) as he phoned me to ask when did I do some Lasalle play-testing of home brew amendments, I replied 2 years ago, it was then he told me I had just blogged it !! Yep I had amended the post date in error.

I have also published a couple of dodgy drafts that I was preparing. So my most sincere apologies to you all. Hopefully normal service will resume in the coming hours. I do hope that the blog will look far tidier once I have completed the task and you can find posts more efficiently in the future

Loki

7 comments:

  1. thats old age for you lol
    looking forward to the new stream lined Lokis Great Hall
    Peace James

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed it all. No worries anyway, don't let it stop you from tinkering around under the old blog hood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old age is a terrible thing:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all do things like that, most of us just don't admit it ;) Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better a brain fart than the other kind.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...