21 April 2013

Special Prize Draw winner

Having worked hard yesterday helping my good friend Martin at Warbases, serve the thousands at Salute 2013. I was left a cripple and today can hardly move, my feet still bleedin hurt!!!

Unfortunately the stand was so busy it meant I could not get away, for the lunch meet, my apologies to those of you I didn't meet and my thanks to everyone who found me it was good to meet you!!

I stupidly drove back to Sheffield late last night deciding that it would be better to get home rather than stop over another night and travel again today.

This means that as my little blog has officially passed 25,000 hits it special draw time.

Thor is now ready to go to a new home:
My thanks to everyone who took time to enter the draw for this figure. However there can only be one winner and that lucky person is Iannick  picked by a random number generator to ensure fairness. Would you please contact me so I may arrange posting this too you!! There is a new contact form on my page to make it easier.

17 comments:

  1. Good to meet you yesterday Loki, fine body of a man, Ray said you were beautiful???????
    I suppose congrats are in order for the winner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to meet you to Francis, It was good finally meet and put a name to the faces !! I look forward to your full report on the show, as I got to see little of it!!

      Delete
  2. Well, I went to warbases, and it was really busy. I got served by a guy wearing a kilt. Nice guy. Were you him?

    Cheers

    Seb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was young Glenn, I was at the other end of the stand!! However the legends that are Ray and Francis do have two of the very few pictures of me I have posed for!!

      Delete
  3. As the happy Oirishman said, it was great to meet up with you at the show. Shame Martin was such a hard task master and wouldn't unshackle you from the stand!! And congrats to Iannick the lucky sod!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to meet you too Ray. It wasn't Martins fault though, sheer volume of customers meant it would have been unfair to disappear!! You however need a trip to specsavers young man as beautiful is not a word anyone could use to describe me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many congratulations to the winner and of course you for sailing past 25K!!! Great to catch up yesterday, now go and stick your feet up Sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Michael, hope the shineyitis gets better soon

      Delete
  6. Congratulations to the winner and so glad to hear you had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Iannick. Maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Iannick!

    Aw, Loki, what a generous and handsome prize. Take care of the tootsies; may the 'thorness' leave soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I...I...I won something! I NEVER win anything! I usually have the worst of luck! Woo hoo!!

    Thanks a lot Andrew, will contact you shortly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations & thanks for contacting me Iannick it will be posted midweek.

      Delete
  10. Congrats all around; lucky Iannick and that's a lot of hits.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic figure - amazing detail work on the cloak's border. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gutted grats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...