23 April 2013

Battle report No 2 - 2013 - "Control, Control you must learn Control"

Last Thursday, Craig came over to give me and Kelly an initiation into the Star wars X wing game. I will let the pictures talk you through the game..















We used the two extension tables I built for Kelly. The game was very fast paced and great fun, with some inept flying from both sides. The game mechanics are simple to pick up and after Craigs inital run through of the rules both me an d Kelly were able to fly our way around the table. Looking forward to the next game!!

9 comments:

  1. Well that looks like fun. A lot of asteroids out there. Is this the one where you use the cardboard movement templates?
    I need to play this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes cardboard movement templates, and judging your move and final position is very awkward hence me wiping out twice on roids !!

      Delete
  2. You fly like my other half drives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have two of the starter sets but have not got further than puching out the cards, maybe I should he over to Sheffield and get a lesson in flying into things :)

    Peace James

    Was great to see you Sat the stand looked very busy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would be most welcome to join us you know how to get in touch James.

      Delete
  4. Looks like a fun game and seems to be getting very popular lately

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the gameplay similar to Wings of War/Glory then? I.e use of pre selected cards for movement

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Similar but you use a dialler to select a length and direction of flight however you cant measure so its a blind guess

      Delete
  6. Who wants to take out Darth and end the game? Do-over requests?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...