30 April 2013

2nd Blog Birthday prize draw results.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the increased interaction the competition has bought over the last month with fellow bloggers. The highlight of the month was meeting some of those fellow bloggers during my working day at Salute.

The competition had an incredible amount of entrants and many of those have a lot of entries from further comments placed during the month. I used the infamous random number generator to draw the prizes:

Would the following please use the contact me section to furnish an address for me to send your prizes.

4th : A pack of 15mm mirliton miniatures code RM3 --- Monty from twin cities gamer 

3rd : A pack of 4 x Curteys miniatures Mongol horse archers---- Dux from Dux Homunculorum

The following person had the most amazing luck and I wish I could roll dice as well as she can predict and claim a prize.

2nd : 16 unpainted gripping beast metal Vikings ----- Anne from O'Leary miniatures

1st : I will paint 10 x 25mm/28mm, 10 x 20mm or 20 x 15mm historical miniatures of your choice sent to me (or a negotiated equivalent)  --- His Most Royal Majesty, King of the Sandbaggers, Ray Rousell from Dont throw a 1 

I believe you have my email Ray or you can contact me via Google +

Now because I am nicknamed Loki you really need at this point to learn that occasionally you should expect the unexpected:
I deliberately withheld a prize, never making any mention of it, so as to ensure a degree of level playing field for all entrants that posted a link back and still got a tied result. As I dont believe in splitting a prize both of the following will be able to receive the following:
Mystery Prize : I will paint 5 x 25/28mm or 10 x 15mm historical miniatures of your choice sent to me.
Michael Peterson--- The Mad Padre
Francis Lee ---The Angry Lurker

Finally a big thank you and commiserations to everyone who joined in but on this occasion did not win.

26 comments:

  1. Woo Hooo!!!!!! Thanks Andrew! Hmm? What can i send you?? I'll be in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the odds were there for you to win something. Congratulations Ray..

      Delete
    2. He's a jammy bollox but who am I to argue, thanks Andrew and congrats to all the winners especially Anne!

      Delete
    3. Hmmm!!! now wondering what you two will be sending me!!

      Delete
    4. Muuuuuhaahaaaaa.......cue the maniacal laughter!

      Delete
  2. Huzzah to the winners. I guess I'll paint my own Bavarians.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...I can't win them all! ;-)

    Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very many congratulations to all the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations guys ( and Anne, how can we forget her)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I win! I sent an email in Google+ since the contact link on the blog doesn't work for me. I told my wife that all of this blogging would eventually pay out! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woot woot! I wanted some Vikings and that's a good haul too. Thank you so much for doing the giveaway.

    Congratulations to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have the most incredible luck I could not believe it when your number came out well done Anne, you know I will be watching the painting of these

      Delete
  8. Congratulations everyone who won and prize and thank you Andrew for doing the contest in the first place!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Loki. Great prize draw. Congrats to the winners and looking foward to seeing them all painted on future blogs.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the winners!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Andrew! Never painted any Mongols before. Congratulations to the other winners. I used to think 'the luck of the Irish' was just a saying...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to the winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to the winners! I think Anne should go out and buy a lottery ticket or something.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to all the winners. It's very exciting to hear of or see the interests and talents of all. Though I'm not ready to trade in what I love for miniatures I hope it's okay to continue following along!!(smile)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Andrew! I'm quite chuffed and will ping you via Google plus when I have given this some thought. Cheers mate!
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats there chaps and chapettes

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...