20 March 2013

painting Challenge - post 28 - the end

After 3 months of hard work for all 47 Ronin the Analogue hobbies Challenge concluded in the wee hours last night. Curt (Ronin 48) managed excellently to juggle the constant stream of submissions during the competition and without him at the helm a lesser man would have failed under the volume of submissions.
Thanks Curt it was an honour to take part....

So where did I finish, I placed 11th after a last minute sandbagging of 15 points relegating me from 10th. However I met my target of 1000 points and in fact managed to exceed my expected total by compiling 1274 points over the three months. More importantly I got to see many excellent submissions and hopefully made a few friends along the way. It was a thoroughly enjoyable experience and helped me complete several outstanding projects. I hope to be lucky enough to take part next year.

my last submission was 21 rangers for Muskets and Tomahawks and 6 Neuchatel skirmishers for General de Brigade.




12 comments:

  1. Good on you for hitting and exceeding your target. I really enjoyed coming over to see what you painted for the Challenge. And Curt must be superhuman to do what he does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Curt controlled it excellently. Glad you liked my entries I am hoping to continue through the year in the same vein

      Delete
  2. You did lovely work throughout the challenge fellow Ronin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Francis, you also did some great work and lots of it.

      Delete
  3. Another wonderful submission, it has been a treat to watch your steady stream of top quality painted miniatures posted on the challenge; well done that man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael, I enjoyed the challenge and your camels amazed me.

      Delete
  4. great work was great to see all your work and the armies for your lads were great.
    Peace James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you James. Hard work for all Ronin this year, your output was huge

      Delete
  5. Nice work Andrew, gotta love the Canaries!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ray. Of all the figures I painted for the challenge I think the full unit of Canaries are a lovely sight for my own collection.

      Delete
  6. Again, beautiful work Andrew! Those 'Canaries' are spectacular and will look fabulous as a full unit. Thanks again for participating in the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Curt, Hope you are recovering from the challenge nicely

      Delete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...