18 March 2013

Painting Challenge - post 27

I have been busy over the last week and a bit. This morning saw me submit my final challenge entry to Curt, having managed to meet my target late last week, I got some spare painting time and threw some extras in at the last minute. I have work in progress but wont be able to complete them before the close of play.

The entries that completed my points target were:
Now I really must say of all the figures I have painted for the challenge this one was by far the hardest. Painting in grey-scale is a much more difficult task than the name suggests and I really should have a visit from the men in white coats.
The First 6 Tigers for my eldest son Callum, I will document these more fully in a later post.
Finally 26 Colonial British for our adapted version of Muskets and Tomahawks. Empress miniatures figures.

2 comments:

  1. great stuff knew you would make that target well done, look forward to what you produce for the rest of the year (after a break)
    Peace James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, lovely work (the greyscale viking is awesome). It was a pleasure to have you along in the Challenge. Well met ideed.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...