I have started to re base coat the Tigers as I was unhappy with the sprays final colour. When dry it was too bright. So I have started applying a coat of Middlestone to change the tone before dirtying them up with a heavy wash of Earthshade. These will progress quite quickly from this point.
Thursday saw me make another couple of small submissions to Curt, and I sent another special one last night.
Currently my workbench is quite full.
The keen eyed will spot that a second platoon of fallschirmjager has sprung up onto the bench, Im hopeful of getting this all completed for the challenge and should score the 1000 points I have been aiming for. A Top 10 spot looks extremely unlikely now though I will keep trying.
Sunday will see me playing a very large game of Flames of war with Myself, Craig, Kelly & Kev using 4200 points a side for our evenings entertainment. The theatre will be Africa and both my DAK and recently painted Desert Shermans' will see the action.