14 February 2013

Painting Challenge - post 19

The last of the Vikings for my current commission. I am quite grateful to have finished these they took much longer than planned, I think I suffered from Norse burn out, I calculated that I have painted approx 400 Vikings including these in about 6 months. So I will be concentrating my efforts else where for a while.


5 Wolf skin beserkers

5 Bear skin beserkers

7 Vikings and a very unfortunate monk.

Next up from me will be the Desert Shermans work is progressing well on these and I aim to have them completed over the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. That's a lot of Vikings to paint in 6 months so I understand the burn out! The pay off is the look superb!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent painting, that's a hell of a lot of Vikings in 6 months!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and I know I will be receiving one more figure to paint and that is it for Vikings for the next few months or possibly this year.

      Delete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...