11 February 2013

Painting Challenge - post 18

At long last I have made another submission to Curt, nothing fancy just those Vikings that have been outstanding for a wee while.

My workbench is still occupied by my Desert Shermans, they are going well all the camo patterns have been applied in a random but with a clever layout so I can identify each unit. The stowage has been applied ready for painting.
I should have these completed this week with a little fortune and luck finding a bit of spare time to work on them. Here is a close up of the camo pattern.

4 comments:

  1. Love that camo, nice one Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Epic !!! buddy.
    Cant wait to face these, NOT, haha.
    Love these Andy and great camo job.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...