Its been a while since my last post. I haven't got much painting completed, firstly because my injured arm took a week to heal properly so I could paint again, but I also got a little distracted and lost my focus as a result.
I have been busy though and started on the enormous woodland project I have to embark on for my ACW project. The aim is to make enough woodlands to cover an entire 6ft x 4ft area. so I can have 50% coverage when we play on an 8 x 6 table. Many of the scenarios we will be playing have large amounts of woodland. I will do a tutorial of sorts at a later date on how I am making my woods.
I have completed the 18 Vikings and am just basing them all up ready to submit to Curt. I will then concentrate on my British Desert armour so I can set about giving Kevin and his DAK force a run out at the club. This will then leave me free to concentrate on the Tiger force for my eldest son Callum. I hope to have all these elements completed before the challenge deadline and should hit my 1000 point target.
The Napoleonics are going to be on the back burner till the aforementioned are completed. However they are a much bigger target and will be my main focus of painting over the coming year, alongside a couple of commissions.