15 January 2013

Tiger troubles - Resolved

As you know I had a slight problem with a recent purchase of  Plastic Soldier Company Tigers.

What happened next restored my faith in customer service completely and has completely exceeded my expectations.

I cant praise this company enough on my initial disappointment last Thursday when opening the boxes, I sent an email to query the missing parts. Very promptly at 9.10 am the next day I received an email asking for my address for replacements to be dispatched, ( I had assumed this would be the missing turrets).
This morning the postman knocked early, I had been expecting the replacement parts for my tigers in the form of new turrets. What I had not expected was three brand new boxes of Tigers. Now this is what I definitely call going above and beyond when it comes to customer service.

This has given me a nice surprise and as I effectively have some freebies, I want to do something positive with these so will paint them up, one box will be painted and sold with all the profits donated to charity. I can add some Tunisian Tigers to my DAK force with another.  The last box I will be doing something special with but more on that later.


7 comments:

  1. Good to hear of a satisfactory outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice stuff I had a simular outcome from Battlefront over poorly cast figures, they sent me a replacement box set £40 worth :)
    So plenty of tigers in you future I guess
    Peace James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wont buy battlefront any more had too many issues with them and poor customer service.

      Delete
  3. Well it just goes to show! Top job PSC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now thats what I call customer service.
    Try getting that at PC World.
    Nice one buddy and great Idea with the Tigers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always nice to hear of a happy ending, nice work PSC.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...