5 January 2013

painting challenge - post 9

I have been away from the workbench for the most of the last few days.

Yesterday Kev at the cabin gave me a Samurai for me to paint up for the challenge entry. Here's a sneek preview of the base in progress.

The Napoleonics have made very little progress and I have only done a bit of flesh work on the Vikings, the colonials also remain as pictured two days ago. I will however be making a big effort from now till Tuesday to get the Vikings and Colonials completed.

8 comments:

  1. Dixons Samurai used to have two armies of them one painted up like the enemy from Magician (Raymond E Feist) you have almost as much on the go as me
    Peace James

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the female viking figure in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really interesting mix of things on your painting table. Keep it up and you'll destroy Ray!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's with the destroy me???? Bloody terrible ain't it!

      Delete
  4. A great selection of figures Andrew, is that a figure of Fran on the left!?!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...