So where does all this leave me so far, I have made a little progress with the commissioned foundry Vikings. The British colonials have not progressed and the Perry Napoleonic Swiss also stay untouched. I have not been able to construct the 14 tigers due to a manufacturing issue which I hope too have resolved, I am waiting on the postman after an email exchange.
I have managed to build Connors 9 Sherman V (M4A4) and 6 VC's (Firefly's) so far. Not bad for about 8 hours work there are a lot of parts to each one and the instructions for these are not that clear as the build instructions illustrated are for the firefly and not the standard A4 variant but I gets easier once you have built a few but the poly cement fumes have left me a touch high :)
You may already notice green patches on the turrets this is liquid green stuff that I have used to block the hole for the .50cal mount. The list I am using only allows 1 x .50cal per platoon and 2 in the HQ this is too represent the British dislike of the weapon.
The next job will be the assembly of my British Heavy armoured company for Africa another 15 Shermans this time the Sherman III (M4A2), unless the postman delivers Tiger Parts tomorrow.