My latest submission to Curt for the challenge was my own take on a Samurai.
I went a little extravagant with the basing on this, but felt that the challenge submission deserved to be a little special, and a chance to showcase some of my limited talents. All my research showed the armour to be very shiny due to the lacquer used in the finishing so I chose to leave this as gloss varnish. The composition of the finished figure came from an image I found on google that really gave me some inspiration for the base. This is the first part of my challenge entry fee as Curt has emailed a wish for me to paint another figure he is sending to me. Details to follow in another post.