5 December 2012

Throwing my hat into the ring

I wanted to enter this last year, but unfortunately found the blog a little to late.. So this year I decided to apply and have been accepted to take part in:


This event is hosted by Curt over at analogue-hobbies. I have chosen to enter this to give me a good focus over the coming months as I tackle a large Napoleonic project, and of course lots of Vikings. Further more I wanted to enjoy the experience, I am un-likely to win as there will be some very stiff competition. In the form of many good and prolific painters. The Dettol duo Ray & Fran (of Dont throw a 1, and The Angry Lurker fame), John de Terre Neuve, and Christopher (aka Axebreaker) to name a few there are many more. 

Even if you are not interested in competing Curts blog would be a good place to follow over the coming months as there will be plenty of eye candy from some excellent painters. You can see my progress or lack of it by following my blog too.





9 comments:

  1. Madness here we come then.
    Bwwwaaaaaahaaaaahaaaaa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im gonna give your brushes a haircut around the 19th :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck and see in the mad world!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chaps, I might be doomed to the lower ranks unless I can burn Kev's Cabin in a sneak raid :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had so much fun watching this competition unfold last year. The number of figures that were painted was staggering. Best of luck to you Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne, it will be even more challenging as my best mate Kev has decided to join the Madness

      Delete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...