27 November 2012

Sven Forkbeard

I have had the Limited Edition Sven Forkbeard character since the release of the Saga rules, surprisingly though I put him in a box and despite having painted a couple of hundred Vikings this year, I never got round to him until now.


I added some extras to the base in the way of a discarded shield with an embedded axe and garnished with my usual flock and tuft combo. I chose not to use flowered tufts on this so as not to detract from the figure.

This will likely be heading to Ebay shortly as I really do have enough Vikings in my collection.


4 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great looking figure! Nice one Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great figure and painting, the base adds so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very nice work Andrew. Love the basing!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...