1 November 2012

A Bad Day and A Rant!!!

What's going on with blogger lately. I have spent a week trying to sort this, I cant see my followers on my pages, I cant join other sites because many of them appear to have the follow section missing or just a heading and blank below. Its not my laptops setting as I have tried it on 3 different ones in this house as well as a couple of windows phones and a desk top. It not the browser I'm using because the aforementioned equipment all run different ones. I have googled for a resolution to no avail and even an email to customer service drew a blank.

What the Feck is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I decided to treat myself so off to town I went today with the kids!! they behaved even when I spent a good half hour browsing the shelves of the local wargames store here in Sheffield. I purchased a shiny new Battle Front Tiger 1E to add some options to my DAK army for the clubs upcoming campaign.

Feck Me I get home open the blister and stare at a pile of SH**. Now I could return it to town costing me more money to park the car etc and I would get another blister but you cant see all the contents so potentially could end up with another like this, though to be honest that is doubtful, mine had been packed by "a blind one-legged no armed freak." I am missing a tropical filter, a side armour plate that attaches to the body, a right track that just ain't cast right  and a barrel short of a muzzle. Don't even mention the poorly moulded resin that will need me and Mr Dremel to put right. I have fired a rather angry email to the customer service department in NZ to sort this as it appears every time I by a BF product I have something wrong and the damn things are not cheap. While I wait for them to sort the issue I will look at the plastic soldier ones instead.

My question is where is the quality control and customer service in the modern world?

Right thats the rant over, off to do something useful like paint some more Vikings now I don't have a tank.


7 comments:

  1. Battlefront's quality control (or lack there of) really makes me appreciate the quality service I receive from other companies, especially the small ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit I have had my fair share of missing and miscast parts from BF, but have found their customer service prompt in sorting any issues. Admittedly annoying initially, but follow up is good.
    I guess they save money paying peanuts to monkeys to pack the stuff, but pay their trained operators at customer service to sort the problems...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Customer service may be good but I prefer not to have to chase in the first place I pay good money and expect good products.

      Delete
  3. Oops! I can't really comment on the Tiger apart from, what piss poor service, ok they may send you a new one, but in my mind its too late, feck 'em, buy the other ones! Others have had that problem with blogger recently, which has fixed itself in the end? Try downloading Google Chrome, if you haven't already, the all and powerful Google programme normally sorts everything out, if I open my blog in MS Internet Explorer, I get the same problems, so I'm forced to use Chrome. Give it a go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah far too late for the Tiger. I am using chrome but am hoping it will just resolve shortly.

      Delete
  4. A Tiger??? I take it that the game face is on? :)

    That would have shocked JP this weekend, given how much difficulty his tanks had with my teensy-weensy KV-1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't do game face... I just need some options for my DAK they will still have the disadvantage of poor command in me :)

      Mind would have been good too see JP's face, may still happen

      Delete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...