11 January 2012

W.I.P. January (3)

Another day and more progress towards my target. I was due to have an afternoon of Bloodbowl Practice so had cleared the afternoon to play. Unfortunately my opponent had to cancel so what better than to get out the brushes and sort out the 14 Hearthguards that needed a little reworking.
This was fairly easy to acheive, I had to lose the metal rims I had painted while playtesting and make them into hide rims. I also added some designs to several shields, repainted a few items of clothing due to being not completely happy with the earlier work.

This keeps me on target so far for the month with 32 Bondi to complete.

3 comments:

  1. Stunning figures!!! Very well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dam me your painting is pretty... Nice one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice minis !

    best regards dalauppror

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...