30 January 2012

End of month round up

On the painting front its been an excellent month with 60, 28mm figures painted towards my 12pt Viking warband. This leaves me another 24 to work and then I can call project 1 complete for the year. Since completing the painting work has kept me busy and caused me a fair few headaches due to the unpredictable weather. Walking into my workshop and seeing the resin rivers and marshes had all turned white over night friday really put a dampener on things Saturday morning for me. My evenings have been spent Map making and rule writing for the WargamersFC Saga campaign I have not completed everything as yet but the weekend should see this element completed.
Map a work in progress
I had originally tried to set the map based on the Heptarcy, but with more entarants than the Heptarcy could handle I had to make some revisions and create more territories. I willmake a further post oce I have the map fully set out and the rules completed.

7 comments:

  1. That's not bad going, 60 figures in a month, well done!! Good looking map too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes 20 evenings of solid painting, good job the wife is tolerant of my obsessions :)

      Delete
  2. That's some good painting progress. 60 figures! Crikey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is doubtful I will be so productive next month.

      Delete
  3. Keep it goin buddy, the map looks great. This is gonna be soooo much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can 1 man paint so much (and they look so good) in 1 month?

    So does Trystan get to start with the whole of Wales to command?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no answer to Q1

      but Q2 can be answered as not quite and be paitient.

      Delete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...