20 December 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. Its the time of year I enjoy most with two very excitable young children and me on my annual break to enjoy the build up to the big day.
I have been rather busy preparing Vikings to paint in the coming evenings, I decided to get the Foundry purchases well and truly underway (tanks are boring) and will post a proper update between the Christmas and New Year period. Also I have a sneaking idea that I have Anglo Saxons and Normans on the way soon ;)

So I hope you all enjoy the festivities and will catch up with you soon.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas to you and yours, have a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Xmas to you too! I liked your cartoon. I wonder what Santa will say when the lawyer starts quizzing him about bouncing young children up and down on his knee....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you all Andy.
    All the best for 2012 buddy.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...