15 November 2011

Saga side tracked me.

With the clubs first event interrupting this month painting schedule a little and the amount of extra preparation needed. Our SAGA event Winter is coming needed some additional terrain making to ensure we had enough, so a few evenings were given up with the assistance of Craig and Kelly to produce 6 large marshes and 6 large woodland sections. My apologies but I actually forgot to photograph these. However I did manage to take some pictures of 3 Dark Age buildings I constructed from scratch for the event, and personal use after the event. The thatch was completed the time consuming and tedious way of using Das clay and a cocktail stick it takes a few hours but the results are nice.





1 comment:

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...