6 October 2011

October target update

Things are progressing nicely and having modified all the spears, I have completed the 2 points of warriors.

8 of them still need there proper bases and I am just waiting for the wargames emporium to tell me they have arrived. So I can base them all up.
I have also finished the 12 levy archers, I have done some modifications to these figures as they only come in 4 identical poses, I will make a seperate post on the modifications once the unit is fully based.
I have based up my warlord and am quite pleased with the final result. I have used my own blend of flocks and some very nice Silflor tufts to set it off. I now have the Hearthguard to paint and to base everything up for the end of the month.



1 comment:

  1. Okay, at some point you and I are going to sit down and you're going to teach me how to paint like that! Lol Kudos sir!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments they are appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...